- Spring Microservices in Action (eBook, ePUB)35,36 €
- Grails in Action (eBook, ePUB)35,36 €
- Kafka Streams in Action (eBook, ePUB)31,73 €
- Angular Development with TypeScript (eBook, ePUB)35,36 €
- Spring Boot 2 (eBook, ePUB)23,99 €
- Docker in Practice, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)35,36 €
- Gradle in Action (eBook, ePUB)31,73 €
A developer-focused guide to writing applications using Spring Boot. You'll learn how to bypass the tedious configuration steps so that you can concentrate on your application's behavior.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
The Spring Framework simplifies enterprise Java development, but it does require lots of tedious configuration work. Spring Boot radically streamlines spinning up a Spring application. You get automatic configuration and a model with established conventions for build-time and runtime dependencies. You also get a handy command-line interface you can use to write scripts in Groovy. Developers who use Spring Boot often say that they can't imagine going back to hand configuring their applications.
About the Book
Spring Boot in Action is a developer-focused guide to writing applications using Spring Boot. In it, you'll learn how to bypass configuration steps so you can focus on your application's behavior. Spring expert Craig Walls uses interesting and practical examples to teach you both how to use the default settings effectively and how to override and customize Spring Boot for your unique environment. Along the way, you'll pick up insights from Craig's years of Spring development experience.
- Develop Spring apps more efficiently
- Minimal to no configuration
- Runtime metrics with the Actuator
- Covers Spring Boot 1.3
About the Reader
Written for readers familiar with the Spring Framework.
About the Author
Craig Walls is a software developer, author of the popular book Spring in Action, Fourth Edition, and a frequent speaker at conferences.
Table of Contents
- Bootstarting Spring
- Developing your first Spring Boot application
- Customizing configuration
- Testing with Spring Boot
- Getting Groovy with the Spring Boot CLI
- Applying Grails in Spring Boot
- Taking a peek inside with the Actuator
- Deploying Spring Boot applications APPENDIXES
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Simon + Schuster Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 264
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. Dezember 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781638353584
- Artikelnr.: 62084309