- Kyoto & Nara The Soul of Japan (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Japan: The Soul of a Nation (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Beautiful Japan (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Japan An Invitation (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Little Book of Tokyo (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Little Book of Japan (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Kyoto and Nara Tuttle Travel Pack Guide + Map (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
Kyoto was Japan's imperial capital for one thousand years, as well as its cultural birthplace. A companion to the best-selling The Little Book of Japan, this captivating volume weaves words and images to form a rich tapestry of the fantastic sights of Kyoto, including dozens of World Heritage Sites, Zen gardens, temples, shrines, shopping areas, festivals, and food.
A series of forty-eight highlights, organized into four chapters, cover Kyoto's imperial legacy, culture and customs, Zen heritage, top attractions, and its essential spirit. Veteran photojournalist Ben Simmons continues a journey of discovery begun over twenty-five years ago, seeking fresh insights and an immersive take on this endlessly compelling city. Explore its history, art, cultural commentary, and Japanese travel tips.
Small enough to carry anywhere, this book is the perfect guide to accompany travelers on their trip to Kyoto--whether visiting for the first time or simply taking a more in-depth look beneath the surface of this ancient capital.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.