Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Jihad and the West (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Radicalized (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Because They Hate (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The First Islamist Republic (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Muslim Democratic Parties in the Middle East (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The New Extremism in 21st Century Britain (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Democratization And The Islamist Challenge In The Arab World (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
Why are young British Muslims becoming extremists? What are the risks of another home-grown terrorist attack on British soil? By describing my experiences inside these groups, the reasons I joined them and how, after leaving I recovered my faith and mind, I hope to explain the appeal of extremist thought, how fanatics penetrate Muslim communities and the truth behind their agenda of subverting the West and moderate Islam. Writing candidly about life after extremism, I illustrate the depth of the problem that now grips Muslim hearts and minds. I will lay bare what politicians and Muslim 'community leaders' do not want you to know.
This is the first time an ex-member openly discusses life within radical Islamic organisations. This is my story.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.