- Nationalism in Italian Politics (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Re-inventing the Italian Right (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Populists in Power (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- Crisis and Transition in Italian Politics (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- The New Italian Republic (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- 2001 Italian expatriate vote: Was it worth it? (eBook, PDF)50,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
Drawing on electoral and survey data, existing research, eyewitness accounts of protest events and interviews with activists and leaders, this book provides the definitive account of the movement. Damian Tambini analyses why the movement was so successful in mobilising support, and focuses on its most novel aspect: its use of nationalism. The new regionalist movements in Northern Italy, which were unified into the Northern League in 1990, had a huge influence on Italian politics during the period.
Written for scholars interested in nationalism, ethnicity and citizenship; and for specialists in European Studies, Italian and ethnic studies, Nationalism in Italian Politics draws on the best Italian and international research to thoroughly analyse the movement, and update classic studies of nationalism in the age of media spectacle.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. Dezember 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781134540020
- Artikelnr.: 38255587