- Among You (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Dirty Deeds Done Cheap (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Iraq Full Circle (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Ben McCulloch, Texas Ranger: The Scouting Expeditions Of McCulloch's Texas Rangers In Mexico In 1846 & The Life & Services Of General Ben McCulloch (2 Volumes In 1) (eBook, ePUB)3,75 €
- Narrative of the Life of David Crockett of the State of Tennessee (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- The War the Women Lived (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The Fires of Jubilee (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
The book fuses unrivalled access to the in-fighting of Washington policymakers with analysis of strategizing by the generals and hard-fought operations on the battlefield. Along with access to classified documents, the authors draw from sources including military commanders, high-level intelligence operatives, White House aides, Iraqi officials and the soldiers who have tested both the Bush and Obama Administrations' strategies to their limits.
This is a book that will be discussed in the White House, the Pentagon and the command centres in Baghdad. It will be an enduring account of the most decisive period of this bitterly divisive war. It is the third volume in the Gordon-Trainor collaboration on the United States military involvement in Iraq; magisterial accounts that have stood the test of time.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: SPCK
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.09.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781782398660
- Artikelnr.: 43083012