- Developing 2D Games with Unity26,99 €
- Learn SpriteBuilder for iOS Game Development30,31 €
- Learn iPhone and iPad Cocos2d Game Development: The Leading Framework for Building 2D Graphical and Interactive Applications27,99 €
- Developing Enterprise IOS Applications: iPhone and iPad Apps for Companies and Organizations24,54 €
- Beginning Android Games39,99 €
- Learn Unity for Android Game Development26,99 €
- Learn Sprite Kit for iOS Game Development24,67 €
In Part 1 of this book, you'll start with a basic 2D game idea and build the game throughout the book introducing each SpriteKit topic as you add new functionality to the game. By the end of the book, you'll have experience with all the important SpriteKit topics and have a fully functional game as a result. In Part 2, you'll learn 3D game development using Apple's SceneKit framework and the Swift programming language, following the same pattern used for Part 1.
Game apps are one of the most popular categories in the Apple iTunes App Store. In response, James Goodwill and Wesley Matlock bring you Beginning Swift Games Development for iOS, Third Edition an update to their best-selling work. After reading and using this book, you'll have the skills and the code to build your first 2D and then 3D game app that you can run on any iOS-enabled device.
What you'll learn
- Discover what's in the new Swift 3 programming language
- Apply Swift 3 to iOS 10 and 9 game development
- Build a 2D game app using SpriteKit and Swift
- Build a 3D game from 2D using SceneKit and Swift
Who this book is for
iOS app developers new to Swift or for those thinking of trying iOS game app development for the very first time.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin; Apress
- 2. Aufl.
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. Mai 2017
- Abmessung: 254mm x 178mm x 12mm
- Gewicht: 446g
- ISBN-13: 9781484223093
- ISBN-10: 1484223098
- Artikelnr.: 45639166