- Cases of Mathematics Professional Development in East Asian Countries (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Foundation of Digital Badges and Micro-Credentials (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Comparative Information Technology (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Educational Media and Technology Yearbook (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Encyclopedia of Terminology for Educational Communications and Technology (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
This book explores the relationship between the production of ethical stances in two different contexts: the ethical manoeuvring of participants within online media-fan communities and the ethical decision-making of the author as Internet researcher, manoeuvring, as it were, in the academic community. In doing so, the book outlines a reflexive framework for exploring research ethics at different levels of analysis; the empirical settings of research; the theoretical perspectives which inform the researcher's objectification of the research settings; and the methodological issues and practical decisions that constitute the activity as research. The analysis of these different levels develops a way of thinking about ethical practice in terms of stabilizing and destabilizing moves within and between research and researched communities. The analysis emphasizes the continuities and discontinuities between both research practice and online media-fan activity, and social activity in on and offline environments.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.01.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781461418276
- Artikelnr.: 37345334