- Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Why Social Media is Ruining Your Life (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Why Social Media is Ruining Your Life (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Because Internet (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Total berechenbar? (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Who Owns the Future? (eBook, ePUB)14,83 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
'A blisteringly good, urgent, essential read' Zadie Smith
The evidence suggests that social media is making us sadder, angrier, less empathetic, more fearful, more isolated and more tribal.
Jaron Lanier is the world-famous Silicon Valley scientist-pioneer who first alerted us to the dangers of social media. In this witty and urgent manifesto he explains why its toxic effects are at the heart of its design, and, in ten simple arguments, why liberating yourself from its hold will transform your life and the world for the better.
WITH A NEW AFTERWORD BY THE AUTHOR
'Informed, heartfelt and often entertaining ... a timely reminder that even if we can't bring ourselves to leave social media altogether, we should always think critically about how it works' Sunday Times
'Indispensable. Everyone who wants to understand the digital world, its pitfalls and possibilities should read this book - now' Matthew d'Ancona, author of Post-Truth
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House
- Seitenzahl: 176
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.05.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781473559172
- Artikelnr.: 50868429