- The Fantasy of Reality (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- alieNATION (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Cross-Media Promotion (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- News Evolution or Revolution? (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Funding Journalism in the Digital Age (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- Media Edge (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Media Interventions (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
Segev provides a comparative analysis of the international scope of online newspapers, news portals, and news aggregators in different languages and cultures, using innovative web mining techniques and network analysis. This book explores the theory of news flow around the world, and analyses many of its dimensions such as the global standing of the United States, the Middle Eastern conflicts as seen around the world, and, the effect of financial news. In doing so, the book unveils new patterns, meanings and implications of international news on our perception of the world.
Following these insights, the author discusses the opportunities and challenges of studying international news flow online in the future, and how this field of research can be further developed theoretically and empirically.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Peter Lang
- Seitenzahl: 204
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.02.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781454191131
- Artikelnr.: 53700699