- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Through Border Measures: Law and Practice in the Eu486,99 €
- Substance and Procedure in Private International Law265,99 €
- Cross-Border Infringement of Personality Rights Via the Internet: A Resolution of the Institute of International Law249,99 €
- Corporations in Private International Law: A European Perspective324,99 €
- Poverty and Fundamental Rights: The Justification and Enforcement of Socio-Economic Rights142,99 €
- The Enforcement of Judgments in Europe257,99 €
- The Law Applicable to Cross-border Contracts involving Weaker Parties in EU Private International Law106,99 €
The enforcement of patent rights raises complex, and, from a private international law perspective, unique difficulties. This book analyzes in detail both the European rules on jurisdiction (the Brussels Convention and its successors) and the choice of law rules as they apply to cross-border patent disputes, and will be essential reading for both intellectual property lawyers and international commercial litigation specialists.