- Reclaiming Africa (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- China and India's Development Cooperation in Africa (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Israel's Technology Economy (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Nigeria-South Africa Relations and Regional Hegemonic Competence (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Development and Sustainable Growth of Mauritius (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Economic Diversification in the Gulf Region, Volume II (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
The book is divided into four parts. Part I addresses the theoretical and conceptual underpinnings of innovation and regional integration in Africa. Part II presents case studies which examine how regional economic institutions are fostering innovation in Africa. Part III of the book deals with sectoral issues on innovation and integrated development in Africa. Part IV sets the future research on innovation, regional integration, and development in Africa. Combining theoretical analysis and a comparative, interdisciplinary approach, this volume is appropriate for researchers and students interested in economic development, political economy, African studies, international relations, agricultural science, and geography, as well as policymakers in regional economic communities and the African Union.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.07.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319921808
- Artikelnr.: 53413326