- Governance of Urban Sustainability Transitions (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Biodiversity for Sustainable Development (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Arctic Summer College Yearbook (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Human and Environmental Security in the Era of Global Risks (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Come On! (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- Greater Kenyir Landscapes (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
Critical perspectives cast by various chapters in this book draw attention to the various ways in which space and power interact to produce diverse geographies of sustainability in a globalizing world. They also address the questions such as who decides what kind of a spatial arrangement of political power is needed for sustaining the environment. Who stands to gain (or lose) what, when, where, and why from certain geographical areas being demarcated as ecologically unique, fragile and vulnerable environments? Whose needs and values are being catered to by a given ecosystem service? What is the scope for critical inquiry into the ways in which the environment is imagined, represented and resisted in both geopolitical struggles and everyday life? The book provides insights to both academics from diverse disciplines and policy makers, civil society actors interested in mutual exchange of knowledge between China and India.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.01.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319440378
- Artikelnr.: 53037224