- Governance of Urban Sustainability Transitions (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Legal Aspects of Sustainable Development (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Biodiversity for Sustainable Development (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Environmental Sustainability from the Himalayas to the Oceans (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Northern Sustainabilities: Understanding and Addressing Change in the Circumpolar World (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- America's Most Sustainable Cities and Regions (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
The book offers a panoramic integrated view of the most critical urban coastal sustainability issues shaping the urban horizon of the future. Drawing on the most authoritative studies and asking further questions, the book embraces issues of smart, sustainable and inclusive blue green growth, active social integration, environmental conscience and resilience, food, energy and resource security, exploration and protection of the global ocean, ecosystem-based urban coastal planning and policy and progress in education and science, culture and the arts, coastal urban renaissance and accountable multi-layered governance.
From large global ports to small tourism and fishing resorts, sustainable development calls for coastal cities to improve their functions. Coastal cities need to adopt ecosystem-based approaches to manage the land-sea continuum, invest in blue green energy and mobility, attract responsible business investment, and honour the sea as a source of infinite innovation and culture.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 02.11.2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319202181
- Artikelnr.: 44613312