- Wavelet Applications in Economics and Finance (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- An Introduction to Socio-Finance (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Agent-Based Modelling of Social Networks in Labour-Education Market System (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- The Impact of Cartels on National Economy and Competitiveness (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Complexities of Production and Interacting Human Behaviour (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Complex Systems Modeling and Simulation in Economics and Finance (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Cost-of-Capital in Managerial Finance (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
Networks prevail in many aspects of economic activities and play a major role in explaining a wide variety of economic phenomena from business cycles to knowledge spillovers, which has motivated economists to produce a number of excellent works. In the policy arena, there has been a growing concern on the vulnerabilities of networks based on the casual observation that idiosyncratic shocks on firms can be amplified through inter-firm connections and leads to a systemic crisis. Typical examples are the manufacturing supply-chain networks in the automobile and electronics industries which propagated regionally concentrated shocks (the Great East Japan Earthquake and floods in Thailand in 2011) into global ones. An abundance of theoretical literature on the formation and functions of networks is available already.
This book breaks new ground, however, and provides an excellent opportunity for the reader to gain a more integrated understanding of the role of networks in the economy. The Economics of Interfirm Networks will be of special interest to economists and practitioners seeking empirical and quantitative knowledge on interfirm and firm-bank networks.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 263
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Juni 2015
- ISBN-13: 9784431553908
- Artikelnr.: 43796499