- Standardized Functional Verification (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- High-Performance Energy-Efficient Microprocessor Design (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- High-Level Power Analysis and Optimization (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Routing Congestion in VLSI Circuits (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Power Distribution Networks with On-Chip Decoupling Capacitors (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Inverse Problems in Electric Circuits and Electromagnetics (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Low Power Design Essentials (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
This book reviews the significance of the junction temperature as a reliability measure under nominal and burn-in conditions. The latest research in the area of electro-thermal modeling of integrated circuits will also be presented. Recent models and associated CAD tools are covered and various techniques at the circuit and system levels are reviewed. Subsequently, the authors provide an insight into the concept of thermal runaway and how it may best be avoided. A section on low temperature operation of integrated circuits concludes the book.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.