- Nordic Contributions in IS Research15,99 €
- Nordic Contributions in IS Research16,99 €
- The Practice of Enterprise Modeling22,99 €
- IS Olympics: Information Systems in a Diverse World16,99 €
- Enterprise Architecture42,99 €
- Enterprise Governance and Enterprise Engineering55,99 €
- Evolving Towards the Internetworked Enterprise36,99 €
Restructuring, divesting, improving performance, and merging are among the usual transformation activities that enterprises conduct to provide answers to the challenging demands put on them. To foster the much-needed debate between researchers and practitioners on these topics, the number of papers accepted for PRET is kept low, providing the authors and the audience with ample time to engage in discussions about both the practical implications of results and the theoretical underpinnings of phenomena observed in industrial practice. This year, five papers were selected after careful review, and each paper is between 20 and 25 pages long, to allow for the presentation of details.
The topics covered include enterprise architecture, business and IT alignment, and business process management and evaluation.