- From Information to Smart Society (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Knowledge Preservation Through Community of Practice (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- BPM - Driving Innovation in a Digital World (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Advanced Business Analytics (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Information Systems, Management, Organization and Control (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Digital Transformation in Business and Society (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
In its first part the book reviews the most commonly cited theories explaining inter-organizational phenomena: transaction costs economics, agency theory, resource dependence theory, game theories, collaborative networks theory, institutional theories, organizational ecology, resource-based / relational-based view of the firm, and knowledge network / social network theories. In Part II it thoroughly reviews the literature on a number of key IT-enabled inter-organizational systems currently on the rise, such as virtual organizations, e-intermediators and e-marketplaces.
Lastly, Part III presents the case of the Yoox Group, a leading firm offering e-commerce services for fashion and design products. A framework is proposed for systematically linking the different possible types of inter-organizational relationships to specific, suitable sets of theories. The range of possible inter-organizational relationships is described on the basis of three pairs of opposites: conformism-breach, exploitation-exploration, and cooperation-competition. This results in a model that makes it possible to combine different theories in order to study the effects of inter-organizational ambidexterity and dynamism on performance.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 162
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.10.2014
- ISBN-13: 9783319112213
- Artikelnr.: 43784389