- Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Exploring Services Science (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- Business Modeling and Software Design (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- IS Olympics: Information Systems in a Diverse World (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- The Practice of Enterprise Modeling (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Enterprise Information Systems Engineering (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
The 17 papers accepted for BPMDS were selected from 48 submissions and cover a wide spectrum of issues related to business process development, modeling, and support. They are grouped into sections on business process in the cloud, advanced BPM in an organizational context, similarity, variations and configuration, BPM and requirements engineering, humans and business process models, and BPM technologies using computational methods.
The 13 papers accepted for EMMSAD were chosen from 28 submissions and focus on exploring, evaluating, and enhancing current information modeling methods and methodologies. They are grouped in sections on modeling of enterprise architecture, modeling facts and rules, business process modeling, modeling of non-functional requirements, safety modeling and analysis, quality of models and modeling languages, and supporting the learning of conceptual modeling.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 452
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. Juli 2014
- ISBN-13: 9783642310720
- Artikelnr.: 44131566