- E-Commerce and Web Technologies (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Agent-Mediated Electronic Commerce. Designing Trading Strategies and Mechanisms for Electronic Markets (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- E-Technologies: Innovation in an Open World (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- E-Life: Web-Enabled Convergence of Commerce, Work, and Social Life (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Wertschöpfungsorientierte Wirtschaftsinformatik (eBook, PDF)13,48 €
- Business Information Systems (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- E-Commerce and Web Technologies (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
E-Commerce Strategy: Text and Cases is divided into two parts. Part 1 examines the evolution of e-commerce, analyzes different sectors such as B2B and m-Commerce, and explores the challenges they face. Case studies of well known companies reinforce the concepts learned to demonstrate both successes and failures in the field. Part 2 deals with developing strategies in e-Commerce and looks at future trends including Web 2.0. Overall, the useful guidelines provided should prove valuable to students and researchers in the field.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.