- Hormone Intelligence24,99 €
- Hashimoto's Food Pharmacology21,99 €
- Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches17,99 €
- Apotheke23,99 €
- El Estudio de China: El Estudio de Nutrición Más Completo Realizado Hasta El Momento; Efectos Asombrosos En La Dieta, La Pérdida de Peso Y23,99 €
- After Cancer Care: The Definitive Self-Care Guide to Getting and Staying Well for Patients After Cancer12,99 €
- The Autoimmune Fix17,99 €
In his bestselling books, The Plant Paradox and The Longevity Paradox, Dr. Steven R. Gundry offered game-changing perspectives on our wellbeing. In The Energy Paradox, Dr. Gundry expands upon his previous discussions of gut, microbiome, and mitochondrial health, linking immune malfunction to the mental and physical symptoms of fatigue-including exhaustion, brain fog, depression, anxiety, and low metabolism.
As Dr. Gundry explains, feeling tired, moody, and zapped of energy is not normal, no matter your workload or age. Fatigue is an SOS flare from the body, one that is intended to alert us that something is wrong. In his clinical work, Dr. Gundry has found that his patients who complain of feeling sick and tired all the time almost always have something in common: the inflammation markers of a leaky gut.
In The Energy Paradox, Dr. Gundry will offer readers the information and tools necessary to quiet the autoimmune battle raging within-a battle that depletes precious energy reserves, leaving you drained and prone to mood disorders and weight gain. With new guidelines on how to increase mitochondrial energy production and nourish the microbiome; 30 new Plant Paradox-approved recipes; and lists of energy-boosting foods to consume and energy-depleting foods to avoid, The Energy Paradox will help readers take back their lives, giving them the energy they need to feel, look, and be their best.
"Practical, applicable advice on how to conquer fatigue and maximize energy." - Kirkus Reviews