- Amphibian Biology, Volume 11, Part 4 (eBook, ePUB)81,95 €
- The Eponym Dictionary of Amphibians (eBook, ePUB)44,95 €
- Handbook of Larval Amphibians of the United States and Canada (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- Rebirding (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Birder on Berry Lane (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- British Bat Calls (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
Experts from each country contribute a chapter describing the ecological background and the conservation status of affected species, with an emphasis on native species. As well as infectious diseases and parasites (also covered in a general chapter), threats take the form of introduced and invasive species, pollution, destruction and alteration of habitat, and climate change. These are discussed as they affect each species. All these countries have monitoring schemes and conservation programmes, whose origins and activities are described. Recommendations for action are also made.
Edited by leading scholars in the field, Volume 11, when complete, will therefore provide a definitive survey of the amphibian predicament and a stimulus to further research with the objective of arresting the global decline of an entire class of animal.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pelagic Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 110
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.07.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781907807565
- Artikelnr.: 39935425