- Little House in the Big Woods (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
- Farmer Boy (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
- By the Shores of Silver Lake (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
- The First Four Years (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
- Little Town on the Prairie (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
- These Happy Golden Years (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
- On the Banks of Plum Creek (eBook, ePUB)5,09 €
The adventures continue for Laura Ingalls and her family as they leave their little house in the Big Woods of Wisconsin and set out for the big skies of the Kansas Territory. They travel for many days in their covered wagon until they find the best spot to build their house. Soon they are planting and plowing, hunting wild ducks and turkeys, and gathering grass for their cows. Just when they begin to feel settled, they are caught in the middle of a dangerous conflict.
The nine Little House books are inspired by Laura's own childhood and have been cherished by generations of readers as both a unique glimpse into America's frontier history and as heartwarming, unforgettable stories.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.