- Blue Shoes And Happiness (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- Tears of the Giraffe (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Kalahari Typing School For Men (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- To the Land of Long Lost Friends (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- The Miracle At Speedy Motors (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
The one where J. L. B. Matekoni takes a great leap . . .
Once again, Mma Ramotswe is asked to look into the love lives of fellow Botswanans: a rich woman has a number of suitors and wants her to investigate their motives. But to tell the truth, it is her own love life about which Precious wants answers.
She has been engaged to Mr J.L.B. Matekoni for so long that she is starting to wonder if they will ever marry. His mind, though, is elsewhere - Mma Potokwani has persuaded him to perform a parachute jump for charity, and he is not happy about it at all . . .
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Little, Brown Book Group
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Oktober 2008
- ISBN-13: 9780748110650
- Artikelnr.: 39209640