Emma is like every girl in the world. She has a few little secrets.
Secrets from her mother:
1. I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom to Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching TV.
... From her boyfriend:
2. I'm a size twelve. Not a size eight, like Connor thinks.
3. I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken.
... From her colleagues:
4. When Artemis really annoys me (which is pretty much every day), I feed her plant orange juice.
5. It was me who jammed the copier that time. In fact, all the times.
...Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world:
6. My G string is hurting me.
7. I faked my Maths GCSE grade on my CV.
8. I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is...
...until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. After all, she'll never see him again.
But on Monday morning, Emma's office is abuzz about the arrival of Jack Harper, the company's elusive CEO. Suddenly Emma is face-to-face with the stranger from the plane, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her.
Things couldn't possibly get worse... Until they do.
***** EVERYBODY LOVES SOPHIE KINSELLA: *****
'Funny, fast and farcical. I loved it' JOJO MOYES
'I couldn't put it down.' LOUISE PENTLAND (SprinkleofGlitter)
'I almost cried with laughter' DAILY MAIL
'Life doesn't get much better than a new Sophie Kinsella novel' RED
'Hilarious . . . you'll laugh and gasp on every page' JENNY COLGAN
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. Juni 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781409081104
- Artikelnr.: 39220318