Part of the Macmillan Collector's Library; a series of stunning, clothbound, pocket sized classics with gold foiled edges and ribbon markers. These beautiful books make perfect gifts or a treat for any book lover. This edition features an introduction by award-winning novelist, Rachel Cusk.
As the scion of one of New York's leading families, Newland Archer has been born into a life of sumptuous privilege and strict duty. But the arrival of the Countess Olenska, a free spirit who breathes clouds of European sophistication, makes him question the path on which his upbringing has set him. As his fascination with her grows, he discovers just how hard it is to escape the bonds of the society that has shaped him.
- Macmillan Collector's Library 194
- Verlag: Macmillan Collector's Library / Macmillan Publishers International
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 79686
- Main Market Ed.
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Altersempfehlung: ab 18 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. Mai 2019
- Abmessung: 155mm x 98mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 214g
- ISBN-13: 9781509890033
- ISBN-10: 1509890033
- Artikelnr.: 53066358