- Reduplication at the Word Level (eBook, PDF)93,95 €
- The Syllable and Stress (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- English Prosodic Morphology (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Irregularity in Morphology (and beyond) (eBook, PDF)93,95 €
- A Grammar and Lexicon of Yintyingka (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Morphologies in Contact (eBook, PDF)115,95 €
Studia Typologica is the companion series of the journal Sprachtypologie und Universalienforschung/Language Typology and Universals (STUF). Studia Typologica publishes scholarly studies of high quality dedicated to promising new topics in the realm of general-comparative linguistics. The series especially welcomes contributions which argue on a solid empirical foundation, have a cross-linguistic orientation and raise new issues which are addressed in innovative ways. The series encourages work on understudied languages and understudied phenomena. Studia Typologica is also interested in areal-typological studies and research on the interface of language contact and language typology. The series is meant as a forum for typologically minded investigations independent of the school of thought the authors adhere to. Monographs as well as collections of articles (sharing a common theme) are published in this series. All manuscripts are peer-reviewed (double blind). The language of publication is English.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 248
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. Oktober 2012
- ISBN-13: 9783050060354
- Artikelnr.: 44455141