- Edge-to-Edge Mitral Repair (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Operative Mitral and Tricuspid Valve Surgery (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- An Atlas of Mitral Valve Imaging (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Secondary Mitral Valve Regurgitation (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Heart Valve Surgery (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Clinical Echocardiography (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- Percutaneous Treatment of Left Side Cardiac Valves (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
Written by the leaders in this breakthrough field, the Atlas of Percutaneous Edge-to-Edge Mitral Valve Repair is the first of its kind for the new percutaneous MitraClip procedure. The Editors have designed the book to be a comprehensive reference manual and to provide cardiologists with true examples of basic and complex cases of percutaneous mitral valve repair using the technology. In addition, this book provides step-by-step guides to the procedure and complications as well as steps to recover from them are discussed. The Atlas is anticipated to be a very valuable reference for both novice and experienced interventional cardiologists and echocardiologists. As percutaneous valve repair becomes more common it will also be of great interest to general cardiologists and surgeons.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 591
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.01.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781447142942
- Artikelnr.: 37669530
Selected as "Highly Commended" at BMA Medical Book Awards for 2014.
"The style of writing is clear to understand, even for those with relatively little specific prior expertise in the field. This book will be very helpful as a source of reference for all those who will be involved in the procedure. ... The book fills a gap in the market as no equivalent book exists to my knowledge, collating all this relevant data, expert advice and case examples in one place." (BMA Medical Book Awards, September, 2014)