- The Secret Midwife (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The CenteringPregnancy Model (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
- Perinatal and Pediatric Bereavement in Nursing and Other Health Professions (eBook, ePUB)62,95 €
- Fertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) (eBook, ePUB)70,95 €
- Breastfeeding Challenges Made Easy for Late Preterm Infants (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
- How to Become Mother-Friendly (eBook, ePUB)58,95 €
- Keep Out of Court (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
It was a long journey to get the education and qualifications she needed, especially with a young family, but she was determined and never doubted her decision. Following her training, she spent three years working within the NHS, but her naturally independent spirit fought against the constraints of the system and twelve years ago she decided to set up on her own. Virginia works with mothers who want to give birth at home naturally, something which Virginia believes in passionately. 350 births later, Virginia still loves what she does.
> is Virginia's memoir and tells the stories of her training as a midwife as well as some of the most memorable of those 350 births: the most dramatic, the most touching. Virginia particularly remembers the births of her own grandchildren whose arrivals in the world were some of the most special moments for her as both a midwife and grandmother.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.03.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781472211729
- Artikelnr.: 40502664