- Materials and Interior Design (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Drawing for Interior Design Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Drawing for Product Designers (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Folding Techniques for Designers (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Parametric Design for Architecture (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- This Means This, This Means That Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Part One, Theory, looks at the physics and technology behind lighting. Part Two, Process and Practice, looks more specifically at the use of lighting in interior design and outlines the key design issues and principles. The book goes on to show the ways of representing lighting schemes using CAD and 3D models and how to implement and test these designs. Finally, the book explains how to deal with contractors, clients and other professionals.
This book takes a detailed, practical look at lighting in interior design, giving students all the key information and skills they need to be able to tackle lighting successfully in their designs.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Quercus
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. August 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781780673905
- Artikelnr.: 61256016