- Networks for Pervasive Services (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Proceedings of the 3rd European Conference on Computer Network Defense (eBook, PDF)136,95 €
- Formal Verification of Floating-Point Hardware Design (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Cyber Security: Power and Technology (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Trustworthy Internet (eBook, PDF)136,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Design, Analysis and Test of Logic Circuits Under Uncertainty (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
Handbook of Cloud Computing includes contributions from world experts in the field of cloud computing from academia, research laboratories and private industry. This book presents the systems, tools, and services of the leading providers of cloud computing; including Google, Yahoo, Amazon, IBM, and Microsoft. The basic concepts of cloud computing and cloud computing applications are also introduced. Current and future technologies applied in cloud computing are also discussed. Case studies, examples, and exercises are provided throughout.
Handbook of Cloud Computing is intended for advanced-level students and researchers in computer science and electrical engineering as a reference book. This handbook is also beneficial to computer and system infrastructure designers, developers, business managers, entrepreneurs and investors within the cloud computing related industry.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 634
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.09.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781441965240
- Artikelnr.: 37357404