- Constitutionalism and Legal Reasoning (eBook, PDF)112,68 €
- Territorial Rights (eBook, PDF)75,40 €
- Freedom, Recognition and Non-Domination (eBook, PDF)40,58 €
- Essays on the Doctrinal Study of Law (eBook, PDF)88,65 €
- Human Duties and the Limits of Human Rights Discourse (eBook, PDF)72,62 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Reasonableness and Law (eBook, PDF)216,04 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.04.2006
- ISBN-13: 9781402042836
- Artikelnr.: 37342546
1. Moral action, Reason and Inclination. Antecedents of Action. Theories of Mercy. Causality and Moral Action. Intensionality, Universals and Particulars. The Value of a Moral Action and the Value of Moral Life. Moral Certainty and the weight of one's own moral success. A summary of the Argument.
2. Reasoning in public and private contexts. Public Agents' Dirty Hands. Conclusion. Excursus.
3. Neutralist Public Liberalism and the Insulation of the Right from the Good. Impartiality and Systematic priority. The two Strategies. The Internal Connection Argument. The Objectivity Argument. Public Liberal Neutralism and the Critical Project. Final Words.
4. Legal and Non-Legal Reasons in the common ground of deliberation. Authority and Autonomous Decision-Making. Reasons for decision and Reasons for Action. Pre-emption in Legal Reasoning. Formal Reasons. Conclusion.
5. The procedural value of law and the insulation between legal and moral reasons for action. The Procedural Value of Legal Reasoning. Waldron's Argument for the value of Legislation. Discourse Theory and the Procedural Value of Law. On Alexy's conception of legal reasoning. Habermas and the co-originality of law and morals. Conclusion. The Theses. The argument to prove the first thesis. The arguments for the second thesis.