- Topics in Quantum Field Theory and Gauge Theories64,99 €
- Mathematical Topics Between Classical and Quantum Mechanics173,99 €
- Theoretical Physics Fin de Siècle95,99 €
- Feynman Integral and Random Dynamics in Quantum Physics87,99 €
- Quantum Measure Theory196,99 €
- Relativistic Quantum Mechanics129,99 €
- Progress and Visions in Quantum Theory in View of Gravity111,99 €
Quantum physics and Stability Problems in the Quantum World, Minkowski Spacetime Physics
Particle Classifications and Underlying Symmetries, Symmetry Violations, Quantum Field Theory of Particle Interactions, Higgs Field Physics, Supersymmetry: A Theory with Mathematical Beauty
Superstrings, Gravity and Supergravity, General Relativity Predictions, including Frame Dragging, Intricacies of Black Hole Physics, Perturbative and Non-perturbative Quantum Gravity
Intricacies of Modern Cosmology, including Inflation and Power Spectrum If you are in the process of learning, or are lecturing on, any of the subjects above, then this is your book - irrespective of your specialty.
With over-specialization and no time to master all the fields given above, students, and perhaps many physicists, may find it difficult to keep up with all the exciting developments going on, and are even less familiar with their underlying technicalities: e.g. they might have heard that the Universe is 13.8 billion years old, but have no idea on how this number is actually computed.
This unique book will be of great value to graduate students, instructors and researchers interested in the intricacies and derivations of the many aspects of modern fundamental theoretical physics. And, although a graduate level book, some chapters may also be suitable for advanced undergraduates in their final year.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-030-51080-0
- 1st ed. 2020
- Seitenzahl: 576
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Oktober 2020
- Abmessung: 285mm x 215mm x 36mm
- Gewicht: 1540g
- ISBN-13: 9783030510800
- ISBN-10: 3030510808
- Artikelnr.: 59449338