- Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- The Routledge Course in Modern Mandarin Chinese Workbook Level 2 (Simplified) (eBook, PDF)46,49 €
- Developing Writing Skills in German (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Portuguese in 3 months (eBook, PDF)4,99 €
- Colloquial Korean (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
The book is divided into two sections:
. Part A provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures
. Part B practises everyday functions (e.g. making social contact, asking questions and expressing needs).
A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables you to check on your progress.
The Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners who have a basic knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese, including undergraduates taking Brazilian Portuguese as a major or minor part of their studies, as well as intermediate and advanced school, adult education and self-study students. While primarily intended for use in conjunction with Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar: A Practical Guide, it can also serve as an independent resource.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 212
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.03.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781317237600
- Artikelnr.: 48416608