- Information Structure (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Language Production (eBook, PDF)122,95 €
- Kognitive Grammatik (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Linguistic and Cognitive Aspects of Quantification (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Grammar and Conceptualization (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Linguistic Decision Making (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Ontology and Phenomenology of Speech (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
Researchers with backgrounds in theoretical linguistics, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics, and psychology have contributed to the interdisciplinary discussion of the interface between conceptual representations and linguistic structures. This book fills a critical gap in cognitive science. The study implements the objective of determining the impact that adjoining non-linguistic cognitive systems have on linguistic encoding, the mapping between representations, and the requirements of language processing. In this setting event conceptualization and verbalization is treated as one central phenomenon from the different interdisciplinary viewpoints. Theoretical analyses are confronted with psycholinguistic findings about the processing of event representations. Further empirical issues like the influence of visual perception on speech become apparent since we are primarily concerned with the overall architecture of the language processing system as an integral part of the cognitive endowment. Here, the lexicon is recognized as a mediator between linguistic and non-linguistic, semantic and syntactic components. The volume constitutes a major contribution to knowledge in the field and will be of value to an interdisciplinary audience.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 472
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. Juni 2011
- ISBN-13: 9783110919585
- Artikelnr.: 44417633