- English Grammar (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- A Systemic Functional Grammar of English (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Introducing English Grammar (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Exploring English Grammar (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Descriptive Adequacy of Early Modern English Grammars (eBook, PDF)108,95 €
- Mastering English (eBook, PDF)108,95 €
- A Cognitive-Functional Approach to Nominalization in English (eBook, PDF)90,95 €
Assuming no prior knowledge, books in the series offer an accessible overview of the subject, with activities, study questions, sample analyses, commentaries and key readings - all in the same volume. The innovative and flexible 'two-dimensional' structure is built around four sections - introduction, development, exploration and extension -which offer self-contained stages for study. Each topic can also be read across these sections, enabling the reader to build gradually on the knowledge gained.
- provides a wide-ranging introduction to English grammar, drawing on a variety of international authentic texts, including newspapers, novels and academic texts, to help learners understand concepts and theories in more depth;
- is written in clear, concise prose in order to present basic concepts and key terms in an accessible way to learners with little or no background in grammar instruction;
- emphasises the autonomy of the learner through activities and exercises which are suited to both native speakers and learners of English alike;
- includes a selection of readings from key academics in the field including Michael Halliday, Michael McCarthy, Caroline Coffin and John Sinclair.
Drawing on the strengths of the original textbook, this second edition features: new readings from Christian Jones, Daniel Waller and Thomas E. Payne; revised questions, suggestions and issues to consider; and a brand new companion website featuring interactive audio files of authentic spoken English, links to further reading and new grammar tasks.
Written by an experienced teacher and researcher, this accessible textbook is an essential resource for all students of English language and linguistics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 292
- Erscheinungstermin: 27. April 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781351164955
- Artikelnr.: 56834987