- Forgiveness and Health (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Fashion Branding and Consumer Behaviors (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Multivariate Datenanalyse (eBook, PDF)19,99 €
- Gene-Environment Interplay in Interpersonal Relationships across the Lifespan (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Behavior Genetics of Cognition Across the Lifespan (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Behavior Genetics of Psychopathology (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
Dominant discourse of the last half century has followed a medical perspective. This has marginalised contributions from social science. Furthermore purely medical approaches to mental healthcare have profound shortcomings. Thus, this book draws upon innovative research findings to rejuvenate the relationship between psychiatry and social science. It frames this by reference to certain inevitable and uncertain elements of mental health which characterise this field.
Over nine chapters the volume is a unique contribution to several intersecting areas of intellectual enterprise, research, and learning - as well as a source of insight into how mental health practice and policy might be modified and improved. As a result, it appeals to a wide range of audiences including social scientists, mental health practitioners, mental health researchers, social theorists, mental health service users, and policy-makers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 242
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.02.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319439709
- Artikelnr.: 53032366