- Psychosocial Skills and School Systems in the 21st Century (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Preventive Mental Health at School (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Handbook of School Mental Health (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- The Challenges of Mental Health Caregiving (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Handbook of Research on Student Engagement (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Cancer Caregiving in the United States (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- The Fluency Construct (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
Included in the coverage:
. Gender issues and cyberbullying in children and adolescents: from gender differences to gender identity measures. . Family relationships and cyberbullying. . Examining the incremental impact of cyberbullying on outcomes over and above traditional bullying in North America. . A review of cyberbullying and education issues in Latin America. . Cyberbullying prevention from child and youth literature. . Cyberbullying and restorative justice.
Cyberbullying across the Globe is an essential resource for researchers, graduate students, and other professionals in child and school psychology, public health, social work and counseling, educational policy, and family advocacy.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 281
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. November 2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319255521
- Artikelnr.: 44218995