- The Sirtfood Diet (eBook, ePUB)13,43 €
- Drop a Size Calorie and Carb Counter (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Freedom from the Diet Trap: Slim for Life (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- The Coconut Diet: The Secret Ingredient for Effortless Weight Loss (eBook, ePUB)1,39 €
- LOSE WEIGHT with DNA Program (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- The Sirt Diet Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
Switch on your body's fat-burning powers, supercharge weight loss, gain energy and help stave off disease with this easy-to-follow diet developed by the experts in nutritional medicine who proved the impact of Sirtfoods.
Dark chocolate, coffee, kale - these are all foods that activate sirtuins and switch on the so-called 'skinny gene' pathways in the body. These are the same pathways more commonly activated by fasting and exercise - meaning they help the body to burn fat, increase muscle and improve health.
Based on trials that showed an increase in lean muscle, as well as consistent weight loss of 7lbs over the course of just one week, The Sirtfood Diet is revolutionizing sports nutrition and healthy eating.
Written by the nutritional experts behind those trials, and the only book rooted in their scientific research, The Sirtfood Diet gives you:
- a simple, healthy way of eating for weight loss
- inspirational case studies
- delicious, easy-to-make recipes
- a maintenance plan for prolonged success
TV chef Lorraine Pascale, heavyweight champion boxer David Haye, model Jodie Kidd and The America's Cup team team GB leader Sir Ben Ainslie have all discovered the secret power of Sirtfoods.
The Sirtfood Diet is a diet of inclusion not exclusion, and Sirtfoods are widely available and affordable for all. This is a diet that encourages you to pick up your knife and fork, and enjoy eating delicious healthy food while seeing the health and weight-loss benefits.
Pioneers of the 'modern day medicine movement', advocating the need to complement medical intervention with nutrition and lifestyle changes, Aidan Goggins and Glen Matten both hold Master's Degrees in Nutritional Medicine and are recognized authorities on nutrition and health.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hodder & Stoughton
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.01.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781473626805
- Artikelnr.: 44366680