- The Happy Birth Book (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Birth and Breastfeeding (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- So You Are... Pregnant! (eBook, ePUB)10,16 €
- Pregnancy & Birth - the Must-Know Info (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Pi$$ed Off Midwife's Guide to having a Baby (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
New motherhood changes everything. Few women are prepared for the radical shifts in identity, emotional intensity and relations with friends, family and the father of their child. In this fully revised and updated edition of the classic book that first bust the conspiracy of silence surrounding the upheaval of new motherhood, Kate Figes draws on medical and historical research, the invention of 'good' motherhood as well as personal testimony to reassure new mothers everywhere that they are not only normal if they find things difficult, but also doing fine.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Little, Brown Book Group
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.03.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781405528566
- Artikelnr.: 39213349