Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Breastfeeding Doesn't Need to Suck (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Reclaiming Childbirth as a Rite of Passage: Weaving Ancient Wisdom With Modern Knowledge (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Tag für Tag durch meine Schwangerschaft (eBook, ePUB)26,99 €
- Womb (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Budgeting for Infertility (eBook, ePUB)14,83 €
- Das große Buch zur Schwangerschaft (eBook, ePUB)28,99 €
Overcome your symptoms and live a better life.
All the information you need to help you manage endometriosis.
One in ten women suffers with endometriosis. So why is there no definitive cure and why does it take an average of 8 years to diagnose? Endometriosis experts Professor Andrew Horne and Carol Pearson explain what Endometriosis is and provide vital information for women who suffer from the disease. Find out:
- How to get a diagnosis
- What treatment options and care are available to you
- How to overcome your symptoms and live a better life
- The lifestyle changes you can make that could improve your condition
With the voices of countless women at different stages of their journey and advice from a range of specialist healthcare practitioners, Endometriosis provides the information and support to empower anyone with the condition and those close to them.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.