- The Way of the Runner (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Born to Run (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Der Ultralauf-Kompass (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Endure: Mind, Body and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Mentaltraining für Läufer (eBook, ePUB)15,99 €
- Run or Die (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
Marathons are no longer enough.
Pain is to be relished, not avoided.
Hallucinations are normal.
Ultra running defies conventional logic. Yet this most brutal and challenging sport is now one of the fastest-growing in the world. Why is this? Is it an antidote to modern life, or a symptom of a modern illness?
Adharanand Finn travelled to the heart of the sport to find out - and to see if he could become an ultra runner himself. His journey took him from the deserts of Oman to the snow-capped peaks of the Rockies, and on to his ultimate goal, the 105-mile Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc.
The Rise of the Ultra Runners is the electrifying, inspirational account of what he learned along the way. Through encounters with the sport's many colourful characters and his experiences of its soaring highs and crushing lows, Finn offers an unforgettable insight into what can be found at the boundaries of human endeavour.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Faber And Faber Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.05.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781783351343
- Artikelnr.: 55338769