- CVs, Resumes, and LinkedIn (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- Tolley's Managing Email & Internet Use (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Presentations, Demos, and Training Sessions (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- User Guides, Manuals, and Technical Writing (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- Meetings, Negotiations, and Socializing (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- LebensErfolg (eBook, PDF)4,48 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
Some of the key guidelines covered include:
- Write meaningful subject lines - otherwise recipients may not even open your mail.
- Always put the most important point in the first line - otherwise the reader may not read it.
- Be concise and only mention what is truly relevant. Write the minimum amount possible - you will also make fewer mistakes!
- Be a little too formal than too informal - you don't want to offend anyone.
- If you have two long important things to say, say them in separate emails.
- Give clear instructions and reasonable deadlines.
- If you need people to cooperate with you, it is essential to highlight the benefits for them of cooperating with you.
- Empathize with your recipient's busy workload.
- Never translate typical phrases literally - learn equivalent phrases.
The book concludes with a chapter of useful phrases. There is also a brief introduction for trainers on how to teach Business / Commercial English.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.06.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781493906352
- Artikelnr.: 43785394