- Amazonian Dark Earths: Wim Sombroek's Vision (eBook, PDF)209,95 €
- Land Degradation and Desertification: Assessment, Mitigation and Remediation (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Understanding Urban Ecology (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Natur, Kultur und Komplexität (eBook, PDF)69,99 €
- Eco- and Ground Bio-Engineering: The Use of Vegetation to Improve Slope Stability (eBook, PDF)161,95 €
- Saltmarsh Conservation, Management and Restoration (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
This book uniquely addresses the global issues including carbon sequestration, net emissions of CO2, and erosion as a sink or source of C under different scenarios of soil management. It also deliberates the implications of the projected global warming on soil erosion and vice versa. The concern about global food security in relation to soil erosion and strategies for confronting the remaining problems in soil management and conservation are specifically addressed. This volume is suitable for both undergraduate and graduate students interested in understanding the principles of soil conservation and management. The book is also useful for practitioners, extension agents, soil conservationists, and policymakers as an important reference material.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 617
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. September 2008
- ISBN-13: 9781402087097
- Artikelnr.: 37351775