- Riemannian Geometry (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Introduction to Riemannian Manifolds (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Riemannian Geometry and Geometric Analysis (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Riemannian Geometry of Contact and Symplectic Manifolds (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- CR Submanifolds of Complex Projective Space (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Riemannian Geometry and Geometric Analysis (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- Riemannian Geometry and Geometric Analysis (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
Important revisions to the third edition include:
- a substantial addition of unique and enriching exercises scattered throughout the text;
- inclusion of an increased number of coordinate calculations of connection and curvature;
- addition of general formulas for curvature on Lie Groups and submersions;
- integration of variational calculus into the text allowing for an early treatment of the Sphere theorem using a proof by Berger;
- incorporation of several recent results about manifolds with positive curvature;
- presentation of a new simplifying approach to the Bochner technique for tensors with application to bound topological quantities with general lower curvature bounds.
From reviews of the first edition:
"The book can be highly recommended to all mathematicians who want to get a more profound idea about the most interesting achievements in Riemannian geometry. It is one of the few comprehensive sources of this type."
¿Bernd Wegner, ZbMATH
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 499
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. März 2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319266541
- Artikelnr.: 44898507