- New Advanced GNSS and 3D Spatial Techniques (eBook, PDF)136,95 €
- The Practice of Spatial Analysis (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Principle and Application Progress in Location-Based Services (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Big Data for Remote Sensing: Visualization, Analysis and Interpretation (eBook, PDF)87,95 €
- Progress in Geospatial Analysis (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- The Rise of Big Spatial Data (eBook, PDF)167,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
All global and regional satellite navigation systems, both those currently in operation and those under development (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS/NAVIC, SBAS), are examined in detail. The functional principles of receivers and antennas, as well as the advanced algorithms and models for GNSS parameter estimation, are rigorously discussed. The book covers the broad and diverse range of land, marine, air and space applications, from everyday GNSS to high-precision scientific applications and provides detailed descriptions of the most widely used GNSS format standards, covering receiver formats as well as IGS product and meta-data formats.
The full coverage of the field of GNSS is presented in seven parts, from its fundamentals, through the treatment of global and regional navigation satellite systems, of receivers and antennas, and of algorithms and models, up to the broad and diverse range of applications in the areas of positioning and navigation, surveying, geodesy and geodynamics, and remote sensing and timing.
Each chapter is written by international experts and amply illustrated with figures and photographs, making the book an invaluable resource for scientists, engineers, students and institutions alike.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 1327
- Erscheinungstermin: 16.06.2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319429281
- Artikelnr.: 53033791