- Dynamic land use/cover change modelling117,99 €
- Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Land Use and Land Cover In and Around Magamba Nature Reserve47,95 €
- Remote Sensing of African Mountains109,99 €
- Landscape Analysis and Planning104,99 €
- Globalization and Marginalization in Mountain Regions82,99 €
- Environmental Science - A Ground Zero Observation on the Indian Subcontinent111,99 €
- Plant Ecology of Indian Himalaya102,99 €
The book addresses various aspects including a general overview of Ethiopian church forests, the present role and future challenges of church forests. It also discusses their structure and diversity in the context of sustainability and discusses restoration options for surrounding landscapes, under consideration of the circumstances of the land and the needs of surrounding communities.
The intended readership includes natural resource professionals in general as well as forestry professionals in particular (practitioners, policymakers, educators and researchers). The book will provide the reader with a good foundation for understanding Ethiopian forest resources and restoration options of degraded landscape.