- The Upanishads (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 385,00 €
- The Upanishads (Rediscovered Books) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- A Comprehensive Guide to Bhagavad-Gita with Literal Translation (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Bhagavad Gita (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Compassionate Universe (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Climbing the Blue Mountain (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
Placing the Gita in a modern context, Easwaran shows how this classic text sheds light on the nature of reality, the illusion of separateness, the search for identity, and the meaning of yoga. The key message of the Gita is how to resolve our conflicts and live in harmony with the deep unity of life, through the principles of yoga and the practice of meditation.
Easwaran grew up in the Hindu tradition and learned Sanskrit from an early age. A foremost translator and interpreter of the Gita, he taught classes on it for forty years, while living out the principles of the Gita in the midst of a busy family and community life.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Sri Krishna, the Lord, doesn't tell the warrior prince Arjuna what to do: he shows Arjuna his choices and then leaves it to Arjuna to decide. Easwaran, too, shows us clearly how these teachings still apply to us and how, like Arjuna, we must take courage and act wisely if we want our world to thrive.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.