'You will understand your children and your former selves better for reading it and you will bust a few myths as you go' The Times
Drawing upon her cutting-edge research, world class scientist Professor Blakemore explores:
· What makes the adolescent brain different?
· Why does an easy child become a challenging teenager?
· What drives the excessive risk-taking and the need for intense friendships common to teenagers?
· Why it is that many mental illnesses - depression, addiction, schizophrenia - begin during these formative years.
And she shows that while adolescence is a period of vulnerability, it is also a time of enormous creativity and opportunity.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Transworld
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.03.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781473527256
- Artikelnr.: 46014200