- Essential French Vocabulary: Teach Yourself (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Essential Spanish Verbs: Teach Yourself (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Essential Italian Vocabulary: Teach Yourself (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- 50 Ways to Improve your French: Teach Yourself (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Essential Italian Verbs: Teach Yourself (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Fast French with Elisabeth Smith (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
The aim of this book is to help you improve your command of French by focusing on one aspect of language learning that invariably causes difficulties - verbs and the way they behave.
Whether you are a complete beginner or a relatively advanced learner, you can consult the book when you need to know the form of a verb quickly.
The introductory section gives you a complete overview of French verbs and how they work in the various tenses.
Essential French Verbs contains:
- full coverage of the main tenses for 200 frequently used French verbs arranged alphabetically for quick and easy reference
- examples of the verbs in everyday use, with colloquial expressions and words sharing the same origin
- a French-English verb list of approximately 3000 verbs with details of the patterns they follow
- an English-French verb list giving the most frequently used English verbs in French with details of the patterns they follow
- free downloadable audio support with hints on how to learn verbs
Learn effortlessly with a new, easy-to-read page design and interactive features:
NOT GOT MUCH TIME?
One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience.
Easy to find and learn, to build a solid foundation for speaking.
Tests to help you keep track of your progress.
EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Extra online articles at: www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of the culture and history of France.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: John Murray Press
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 28.05.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781444130829
- Artikelnr.: 47579602
: what are verbs and how do they work? : what is a verb?
: i, you, he, she, it...: person
: past, present, future...: tense
: regular and irregular verbs
: formation and use of tenses in French
: indicative, subjunctive, imperative...: mood
: the active and pasive voice
: transitive and intransitive verbs
: reflexive verbs
: modal verbs
: verb tables
: french-english verb list: english-french verb list