- Complete Italian Book & CD Pack: Teach Yourself24,99 €
- Complete Spanish Book & CD Pack: Teach Yourself24,99 €
- Complete French (Learn French with Teach Yourself)24,99 €
- Get Started in Modern Hebrew Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself24,99 €
- Complete Croatian Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself29,99 €
- Complete Swedish: Teach Yourself24,99 €
- Complete Swahili Beginner to Intermediate Course35,99 €
Through authentic conversations, vocabulary building, grammar explanations and extensive practice and review, Complete Danish will equip you with the skills you need to use Danish in a variety of settings and situations, developing your cultural awareness along the way.
What will I achieve by the end of the course?
By the end of Complete Danish you will have a solid intermediate-level grounding in the four key skills - reading, writing, speaking and listening - and be able to communicate with confidence and accuracy.
Is this course for me?
If you want to move confidently from beginner to intermediate level, this is the course for you. It's perfect for the self-study learner, with a one-to-one tutor, or for the beginner classroom. It can also be used as a refresher course.
What do I get?
-18 learning units plus verbs reference and word glossary and revision section
-Discovery Method - figure out rules and patterns to make the language stick
-Teaches the key skills - reading, writing, listening, and speaking
-Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
-Culture notes - learn about the people and places of Denmark
-Outcomes-based learning - focus your studies with clear aims
-Authentic listening activities - everyday conversations give you a flavour of real spoken Danish
-Test Yourself - see and track your own progress
*Complete Danish maps from Novice Low to Advanced Low level proficiency of ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages) and from A1 Beginner to B1/B2 Upper Intermediate level of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) guidelines.
The audio for this course is available for free on library.teachyourself.com or from the Teach Yourself Library app.
What else can I use to learn Danish?
If you require an absolute Beginner course, you can try our Get Started in Danish Absolute Beginner course: 9781444798630
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Teach Yourself
- Verlag: Hodder Education / Teach Yourself
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 27. Dezember 2013
- Englisch, Dänisch
- Abmessung: 244mm x 187mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 500g
- ISBN-13: 9781444194982
- ISBN-10: 1444194984
- Artikelnr.: 37555264
- : Introduction : Pronunciation 01: At the railway station 02: It was a lovely meal! 03: Shopping 04: At the airport 05: Weekend in North Zealand 06: By train to Jutland 07: At a business meeting 08: At the hotel 09: At a cottage in Mols 10: On board the ferry 11: Back at Hans and Lone's house 12: On a language course 13: Tourists in Copenhagen 14: At a restaurant 15: When you visited us in England 16: Alison is ill 17: Shopping in Copenhagen 18: Goodbye, till next time! : Strong and irregular verbs : Glossary of grammatical terms : Key to the exercises : Danish-English vocabulary : English-Danish vocabulary : Taking it further : Index